Monday, March 25, 2013

An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away.





16 years ago I remember being in a short play. I was the Apple and I recall memorizing this 
very line. "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." 

Irony is, I really hated apples -- the texture, the taste, the way it went down the throat and staying there even after a few glasses of water, ugh. 

Then... I watched Batman : The Dark Knight Rises... Not once.. Not twice... Maybe even more than that. I was stuck in a trance. I'm not sure what pulled me in... Maybe it was the darkness of it all, or the hopelessness . I don't know.

Or Maybe it was Christian Bale? Hmmm, prolly not, but I'm not that sure anymore, but I have to admit that the person behind the mask really is indeed quite interesting, aye?

I mean come on, its the focus, the conviction, the dedication that he puts into a role. Maybe it inspired me. Or maybe he's a little insane, but maybe so am I.

I mean, have you seen his transformation from 


this to this





What's creepy is that it goes the other way around. 

And all he ate were damned apples and a can of Tuna, sometimes only apples and coffee (black).

It's insane; it's crazy; it's dangerous. But i'll try this DIE-eth and document it, and maybe live afterwards and go around and brag about it *shrugs*

But why did it have to be apples? 

Maybe it's not the apples at all, I mean, losing weight, for a person like me it's an everyday thing. One must take risks; one must face its fears; one must battle its self, its cravings. It's a war, and apples wont kill me.

So we go back to the title. Will an Apple a day really keep the doctor away?

Let's find out.

Starting tomorrow.

Cya apples. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment