Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 2 : TEMPTATIONS


This everyday blogging was harder than I thought. It used to be easy when you have nothing smart to say, but when you're trying prove something, you begin to think what you say before you write it; before FINALLY publishing it.

But I've decided to go with complete honesty and document everything about this journey, so here I go.

I got up early and bought eggs, My aunt cooked her gourmet style eggs. Yum.


My aunt and I went out to get some dog food that afternoon, we saw this place where temptation was sold. We... shamefully.... bought it.


I was furious.



Considering I already ate temptation # 1, temptation # 2 (the can of potato chips) stared me at the face the whole time I was watching television, I handed it to grandma, but she handed it back, I ATE another half a can *shakes head in disappointment* 

BUT, TUMMY WAS STILL NOT CONTENT, IT ASKED FOR SOMETHING MORE FILLING. AND I... POPPED SOME CORN.


Only then eating the apple in question.


So If I were to learn anything from this, it would have to be that I CANT TRUST MY STOMACH.

Whether it says its hungry or not, I must eat properly, ELSE, it will betray me and ultimately send me to my doom.

4 comments:

  1. it all begins with your groceries! eat when you're hungry, but instead of eating fried food with trans fat and too much salt or sugar, eat a mean salad or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will speak with my nutritionist and get back to you on that haha.

      The problem is I dont get hungry when im supposed to be ugh, not sure it even makes sense, but yeah.

      Ill eat more apples.

      Delete
  2. and drink a lot of water! and if you must drink coke, drink zero!

    ReplyDelete