Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 6 : So I ate



I was planning to go on a 3 day water fast but circumstances changed. 

We decided to go out that after noon, first to the car wash, next to Nuvali.

This was when I decided to eat.

We ate at Kanin get it.

I remember this dish from Tokyo-Tokyo, its nothing special, just your typical stir-fried mixed veggies.

Your typical Bihon, the pancit they used however, is a little different than the usual, stickier and ticker in my opinion, not bad.

And what Merrienda wouldn't be complete without the classic Lumpiang Prito.

This was my plate, no more, no less.

The first bit hurt me, i drank more water than anything do, i needed to chew a lot.

Overall, it was a good feeling, I wish it felt like that everyday. 

When we went home, a Friend went by and we went walking, good thing I ate, I had something to burn then haha.






0 comments:

Post a Comment