Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 4... 5... and a half... : Nothing But Water.

PICTURE NOT MINE


I was doing a thing they called water fasting. So nothing but water.

This wasn't planned, I just didn't have appetite the whole day the first day so when I was half way through, I decided to go all out on it.

I remember mocking this fast by jogging, but I got dizzy with just a few steps.

Lesson # 1 - DON'T JOG WHEN WATER FASTING 

Sometime between one or the other day, I remember having hallucinations during half awareness.

Lesson # 2 - DRINK BEFORE YOU SLEEP

Everything will start too look like food.

Lesson # 3 - DON'T WATCH COOK SHOWS!!

Good thing Jesus was all over television that everyone got distracted and didn't change channels.

Lesson # 4 -  DON'T DRINK TO MUCH

I remember drinking one to many glasses at a time that it almost felt like I was drowning. Its a strange feeling, so small sips.

Lesson # 5 -  A LITTLE PRAYER WONT HURT

Don't panic. your not going to die (or so i think) have a little faith. 

Other half of day 5 to follow.

Cya!


0 comments:

Post a Comment